Enrolling in the Spanish School System

After getting an appointment confirmation for your 'empadronamiento', see in 'Documents', you can call your local Consejería de Educación to ask about procedures for local school enrollment.

In some territories, you may be able to enroll your children in school before getting an NIE or 'padron'. Call your local Consejería de Educación to ask about local conditions. 

Children Reading the Holy Bible